Saturday, June 11, 2022

For You

Pops remember I had said I will crush this MBA, be a good student, do well in academics and get a good job?

I did all of that, I got into dean's list in all three semesters, I scored 3.93 out of 4 and passed with distinction(top 10%). I got into an extremely reputed company. From the entire batch of 400 MBAs only 11 are joining that firm.

I am not telling you all this to brag. When we were together, I wanted to do it for you. I wanted to make you proud of me. But by the time I reached here all was over. I still did all of that with a hope that somewhere you will still be proud of me. I dont want to say I did it for you, trust me you dont owe me anything, but I did all of that because I wanted to keep that promise, its the least I could do.

On my last day I was happy that I accomplished what I aimed to and yet I was hollow because I couldnt share it with you.

Wherever you are, this is my homage to you and your infinite love. 

Thank you for being an inspiration for me. I cherish your presence even now, after all that happened and will forever be indebted to you.

No comments:

Migrating Season

Pops there is not much difference between humans and birds. We live at some place and then we move to a new city and just like birds we make...