Tuesday, August 17, 2021

MItti Ka Toota Khilauna (Broken Toy made of Soil)

Mitti ka toota khilauna hun

I am a broken toy

Kuch adhoora sa, kuch bikhra sa

A little incomplete, a little less

Waqt ki dararon se lipta sa

Covered with the cracks of time

Baahar se toota hun, Andar se toota hun

I am broken from the outside, I am broken from the outside

Bhooton se bhara hun, kaali raaton se ghira hun,

I am full of the demons, and surrounded by the dark nights

Kal ki yadon se lipta hun, kal ke aane se dara hun

I am hugging your memories and scared of the future

Aaj bhi lagta hai sambhal sakta hun

Even today I think I will be fine

Aaj bhi lagta hai jud sakta hun

Even today I think I can become a whole

Ummeed hai aur mayoosi bhi

I have the hope but hoplesness too

Thoda sa zinda hun, thoda mara bhi

I am a bit alive, but a little dead too⁷

No comments:

Migrating Season

Pops there is not much difference between humans and birds. We live at some place and then we move to a new city and just like birds we make...