Monday, June 9, 2008

Hey Time..Lets take a walk

I have opened MS word, but I really don’t know what I want to write. I am going, really I am. How does it feel? Bad, for leaving everything, every single thing which till now acted like my life support system. Friends…it’s hard to leave them, to tell yourself that you won’t even see most of them again. It’s like trying to erase something written by pen. Leaving those girls who never came so close, but never went that far as well, hope to date with them would go down with the first step in the train(stop laughing!). With that first step, with that new beginning, several things would end, several parts of my stories would find solace in the history. Just 20 days, that’s all I am left with. Time is too short. I needed some more time, to finish off few things, to meet my old buddies, meet few people around me. Tell them how much I respect their presence in my life, how much I would miss them. Even these songs are not making things easy. Every time I try to look at the blinking cursor, my vision gets blurred, the head as well. Circling memories cover up the whole memory like pregnant clouds of monsoon cover the sky. I close my eyes; try hard to listen to my heart beats, just to assure myself I m alive. I wish I could say some last few words to few people long gone. I wish I could complete those unfinished sentences, say some words who are still finding a base to stand upon. I wish time slows down like any slow motion movie clip, for I want to live these moments more than time is allowing me. Lets stretch the time a bit more, for I want to travel a bit more on the road of time with my friends and family around me. It looks like suddenly someone has pushed me out of my shell. I wish I could sleep a bit more in the soothing darkness of comfort before standing alone in the sunshine, alone, absolutely alone. I wish I could spend some more time before scripting a new beginning. A new beginning is about to begin, like a sunshine and I have shrunk my self to the comforting shadows of past, making sure this new sunshine doesn’t touch me anywhere. I wish I could say a little more than I have, for my heart is full of thoughts, but words have refused to give me a company. Fingers are finding it hard to type, as the numbness had made the movements sluggish. Its like I m dragging my fingers just like dragging myself to keep up with time…a constant war, and a constant defeat. Brad Paisley still singing I Live For Little Moments Like That….

2 comments:

Anky said...

Blurrness can be explained easily...hehe....kiddin.....

Seriously speaking man.....it's a feeling of insecurity.....which arises bc of u leaving ur hometown, leaving ur relations, leaving ur friends, leaving people u know well gud or bad.....TO A NEW WORLD where u know none.....u dnt knw what to expect and what people u'll come across and worried bout the consequences....

completely understandable.....But know what.....u shuld let go all this stuff....u came alone and u made ur presence felt in a gud way which required no third party help.... it was u alone.....am sure u'll find the right people at every wrong place u go.....so cheer up and forget thngs which u cannot control.....rest all will be fine.....and as far as missing thng is concerned.....do miss us for sure because i wanna see ya whenever we cross paths....

best wishes

Ankit

Unknown said...

hi dear how are you? what happen you are not writing anything new . please write something new waiting for ur new writing

Migrating Season

Pops there is not much difference between humans and birds. We live at some place and then we move to a new city and just like birds we make...