Wednesday, May 7, 2008

First few words...

Many have lived a life; many have spent years here, searching for something unknown, unseen. Many have done this, and many will do the same thing. I don’t know what people want, what they are looking for...But deep down in my heart, I think I have a vague idea of what I want. I say, many have lived a life, let's live a dream for a change. No matter how shattered and withered time and people have made it. No matter how much it has bled by the hands of dream murderers, but still it’s the only thing which is mine. It is MY dream. No one can snatch my dream from me until my body rests in peace. Even then probably my soul will carry the candle of dream. In the pain of this very dream, I will live, with pain reminding me that I am ALIVE. Feeling proud of the fact that unlike others I have not forgotten what life was meant for, what live expects from us. I will live…with my dreams. One day, I will...


This a place, where I will share my life, my dreams, my sorrows, my pains...You all must be thinking Happiness is missing in this list of sharing, but Nay, I didn't include it, because there are already many to share that with.

This place would reflect my thoughts, my mood...and most importantly Me.
You all are welcome to view and comment upon them as and when you wish. If you understand them, good. If not, even better. 'Cause I don't expect anything from you. Neither do I want you to expect anything from me.

As my title says, I am a Peregrine, from the west of sunset, a place beyond Sun, darkest of all.

No comments:

Migrating Season

Pops there is not much difference between humans and birds. We live at some place and then we move to a new city and just like birds we make...