Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Kyun (Why)

Haathon kee lakeeron mein kyun zindagi ka tadbeer hai

(Why in the lines of my palm lies my life's plan?)

Kyun zindagi mein laga adhoori khwahishon ka dher hai

(Why my life is a pile of unfulfilled dreams?)

Khuda ka kaisa ye khel hai, kyun galtiyon ki saza iss kadar khaufnak hai

(Oh God! What games you play, why punishments for my mistakes are so gory?)

Tap raha hai badan, kyun ye yaadon ka bukhaar hai

(I feel feverish, why torture me with my past?)

Kis khanjar se likhi thi qismat, kyun chalni meri rooh hai

(Which knife did you use to write my destiny, why my soul is full of stabs?)

Sawaalon se ghira hun, kyun khamoshi tera andaaz hai

(I am surrounded by questions, why do you choose to be silent?)

No comments:

Migrating Season

Pops there is not much difference between humans and birds. We live at some place and then we move to a new city and just like birds we make...