Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Dreams Don't Die

A thing once dead, shall not be resurrected, for it does not belong to the mortal world anymore.

This thought came to me, because I was thinking about her and meeting her, and then I thought who would I see, the one I remember or the one who has moved on, would it not be disappointing to see the one who has moved on. Would I prefer to see that version of her. If the love is dead, if her eyes dont sparkle for me, would it not be soul crushing.

I do not know, what I can do is keep the dream alive and hope I find that sparkle in her eyes when I see her, if I see her. Without that dream, I have nothing else left.

No comments:

Migrating Season

Pops there is not much difference between humans and birds. We live at some place and then we move to a new city and just like birds we make...