Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Koc Vs Cornell

Today after a long time I got some time to go out and randomly walk around the city. I decided its high time that I check out my campus. Its a big campus, has a lake and waterfalls and small bridges all within the campus. Its beautiful in all ways and since it is situated on a hill top, the view from the top is mesmerizing. I reached a certain segment of the campus and it reminded me of the Koc University when Pops took me there. I couldn't help but wonder what it would have been like to show my campus to Pops and what all I will show her. I already know she would have loved it. There is a dairy bar in the campus which serves very unique variety of ice-creams, I am sure she would have enjoyed it. She would have loved the view from the top and would have gone absolutely mental while crossing the bridge which shakes! But I would have held her hands and made her cross it with me.

There is so much to show her, and the irony is, I don't have her company, with whom I can share the beauty of the campus.

No comments:

Migrating Season

Pops there is not much difference between humans and birds. We live at some place and then we move to a new city and just like birds we make...