Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Each, the other's world entire

I am sitting on the couch, she is sitting right there, we have Becks open and we are watching some random movie. I am playing with her cheeks, she is holding me in her arms. I am telling her useless stuff about the movie and she, half listening to me, is quietly watching the movie. I tell her I am hungry, we are both lazy, we order a Pizza and we both are eagerly waiting for the pizza while sipping on our last beers. We are eating that pizza, not many words are exchanged, but we both know how much the other person would eat, there are no surprises there, we don't need words. Now we are full and the movie has ended and we are sleepy, we both somehow drag ourselves to the bed and she slips into her night clothes, I am waiting for her to join me under the cold blanket, so that I can snuggle up to her and find some warmth. She enters the blanket and plays with my tummy, which she is strangely fascinated with. Now the bed is warm and we feel cozy, I am spooning her and then suddenly I hear the sound of her lips opening like a fish and I know she is sleeping, in her rhythmic breathing I find my own rhythm and my eyes are heavy, I am about to sleep, with perfect knowledge that tomorrow I will wake up next to her, and we will be each other's world again.


It brings a smile.

No comments:

Migrating Season

Pops there is not much difference between humans and birds. We live at some place and then we move to a new city and just like birds we make...