Friday, July 9, 2021

Toothless

She had a toothless smile when she was a baby. She was damn cute as a baby, not to say she was not cute when she grew up. One day I was working on some problem, and I have this habit of staring into empty space when I am thinking. So I turned in my chair, and there she was sitting at her desk, quietly chewing on a banana, her lips were pursed and her cheeks were round and she was eating the banana like a squirrel. She noticed and that I am watching her, she stopped chewing and looked at me in this clueless way, hard to describe, but very easy to fall in love with. Apart from her kid pics, thats the cutest sight I must have ever seen. 

No comments:

Migrating Season

Pops there is not much difference between humans and birds. We live at some place and then we move to a new city and just like birds we make...